Friday, 2 May 2014

Random Symbols


This I've already uploaded to freesound, but noticed only after uploading that there were some stereo image problems, namely that it skewed slightly to the left. I've applied some delay offset (about 28ms) to the left channel in a the rather wide middle band around 350hz-1500hz, and to my ears appears to sound more balanced. Technical shit eh? Just fucking around really. Anyway, I really like this sound, so it's here. Details about other processing and source material can be found on freesound.
Download if you wish.

2 comments:

Erik Bartlam said...

What the hell happened to my story?

Do you know how hard it was for me to read half of it this morning on the way to work...steering and shifting gears with one hand...drinking coffee and holding the phone with the other? Laughing?

(Damn) it.

Listening to this one now.

toiletrolltube said...

Morning Erik.

Ah, I had a rare moment of clarity in a drunken haze. And anyway, it took a turn for the worse and I decided to put it to bed. Okay, that's enough of the platitudes.

Sorry Erik, but I might just have saved your life. :)

I've put it here: http://aslogofgarlic.blogspot.co.uk/