Saturday, 1 February 2014

Games are bad, they make you mad


Somehow I completely failed to notice this game until a few weeks ago. I wasn't really that much into games in 2003 apart from Silent Hunter II and MSM gaming Zone Chess. Well, I'm sure there were a few others that I can't be bothered to mention. In fact, the first online multiplayer game I ever played was something called bzflag back in 2000 (or whatever it was called then) which was a kind of futuristic first person tank game, and a hell of a lot of fun it was too. Apparently people are still playing it. Then along came Half-Life 2 in 2004 and later HL2-Deathmatch, the latter of which kept me hooked for a few good years. So anyway, I'm only on Tuesday in Postal 2, never thought I was going to get out of that burning library after having returned my book and dealing with those nasty tree lover/book burning people. Another game I really enjoyed recently was The Stanley Parable, I even dreamt I found a whole new level, but in reality I think I've gone through all the possible outcomes and there's too much walking over the same scenes for me to be interested in finding more - lazy bastard. Good for a couple of days of fun though. Why am I writing this? Fuck knows.

No comments: